|Programme||:||Diploma in Business Management|
|Programme Duration||:||3 years (6 Semesters)|
|Medium of Instruction
||:||Passed SPM or its equivalent with credits in any three (3) subjects and passed Mathematics
Passed STPM with minimum CGPA 2.00;
Passed Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul;
Any equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government.
This programme is aimed to :
- Prepare and expose graduates with integrated knowledge of the general business concepts and principles relevant to the functions of various types of organizations.
- Deliver a curriculum that provide effective communication, interpersonal skills, and knowledge of the relevant principles in making decisions in a business environment.
- Produce technical skill workers in solving problem critically, logically and creatively.
- Produce graduates with good attitude and ethics who will provide contribution for the benefit of humanity
- Produce graduates who are adaptable and adequately prepared to join the local as well as the global workforce.
- Produce graduates with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Produce graduates with good leadership and effective team working
- Produce graduates with entrepreneurship capability
- Adequately prepare students for further academic study or for the pursuit of a successful career in the business profession and/or in industry, commerce or public service.